Standard registration: £150
Student registration: £85
Wine reception and dinner
When registering for the conference, you will have the opportunity to book a place for the wine reception and dinner that will take place on the evening of Thursday 25th September 2014.
The dinner will take place in the Medieval Dining Hall of St. John’s College. The Hall dates to the 16th century.
The cost of the dinner is £70 for standard registration and £50 for students. This includes:
– Wine reception
– Three course meal (plus wine)
– After dinner talk by Professor Richard Wrangham, Professor of Biological Anthropology at Harvard University
When registering for the conference, accommodation can be booked at St. John’s College. Please note that this is single accommodation only. All accommodation is en-suite. The cost is £67.57 per night, per person.
Should this not be suitable, suggestions for alternative accommodation are giving under the ‘Where to stay’ tab.
The following cancellation charges apply to all bookings:
– More than 31 days but less than 90 days: 10%
– More than 15 working days but less than 30: 75%
– Within 14 working days: 100%